- Recruitment Support
- Role Success Profiling
- Salary Reviews
- Succession & Career
- Coaching and Leadership
- Performance Management
- Organisational Dev.
- Management Support
- Employment Contracts
- Outplacement Support
- Safety & Quality
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Directors Area
Submitted by admin on Thu, 05/20/2010 - 13:41
Senior Associate – Bendigo/Melbourne
Pam works to help you build and lead winning teams. Her focus is on establishing goals and frameworks for identifying and developing the capabilities and roles of people to deliver the business outcomes.
Pam helps businesses to:
- Implement a disciplined approach to managing staff
- Establish and implement people management processes
- Implement effective change, leadership and development programs’
- Overcome conflict and confusion relating to human resource management
- Improving processes and practices that enable superior customer service
- Managing projects and processes to achieve the desired outcomes and improvements
Pam is an experienced Executive and human resources professional, with experience in financial services, retail, utilities and consulting sectors.
Her skills lie in the areas of facilitation, coaching and mentoring, program and project management and people management.
Member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD);
Member Australian Human Resources Institute
Member Career Development Association of Australia
Member Australian Institute of Training and Development
Accredited Associate of the Institute of Independent Business;
Certified psychometric testing user – TestGrid, TMS, DISC and New Directions.