- Recruitment Support
- Role Success Profiling
- Salary Reviews
- Succession & Career
- Coaching and Leadership
- Performance Management
- Organisational Dev.
- Management Support
- Employment Contracts
- Outplacement Support
- Safety & Quality
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Directors Area
Submitted by admin on Thu, 05/20/2010 - 13:45
Senior Associate – Melbourne
Kirsteen focuses on helping you achieve your goals by building the required systems to support ongoing growth. Kirsteen provides a high level picture of the business activities and moves them to the level that best supports the business’s goals and objectives.
Kirsteen helps businesses to:
- Implement a disciplined approach to managing processes
- Establish continuous improvement in a useful and easy to manage method
- Apply change management to facilitate building a culture that supports continuous improvement, working safely and work based learning
- Qualify for ISO9001:2008 certification using practices that benefit the business
- Set up an integrated management system to deal with quality, environment and workplace health and safety
Her approach is based on a commitment to "Increase your gain, reduce your pain".
Kirsteen is especially skilled to assist organisations establish and improve on operational processes. Combined with a strong background in training, Kirsteen is well placed to assist organisations achieve the same relative levels of process maturity to be found in best practice corporations.
B Business, AInstIIB; Certificate IV in Assessment and Workplace Training, Dip. Hypnotherapy